MediaXpress Respects Your Privacy
Protecting your privacy is important to MediaXpress. Here is how MediaXpress collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide via our Web site:
- Information collection
- When you browse MediaXpress' Web site, we do not collect personal information, including your email address. We do log the Internet address of your computer - your IP address - to give us an idea of which parts of our Web site you visit and how long you spend there. This type of information helps us to continually develop our Web site to best meet your needs. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable, and unless you register on our site, we do not know your personal identity.
1) to estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Web site; and
2) to measure certain traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another.
We use these records help us to improve our Web site.
Please also be aware that Web sites that have links to our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those Web sites are not covered in this privacy statement. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those Web sites you visit.
- Information use
- Once you register on our site, MediaXpress will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others without your consent. If you provide us with your email or postal address on our online registration forms, we ask you if we can use it to send you updates on the latest MediaXpress products, special promotions, and newsletters. At no time will we share your email address with third parties. We also ask if you want us to share your personal information with other companies that offer related services. If you do not want us or other companies to contact you, you can choose to "opt out" and MediaXpress will not send you the information you have declined to receive. MediaXpress does research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us during your use of the MediaXpress Web site. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. MediaXpress may share this aggregated data with others.
- Declining Email offers
- MediaXpress provides customers with an easy means to decline to receive email offers and newsletters. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving our newsletters and notice of special offers, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by emailing us email@example.com. All email offers and newsletters that you receive from MediaXpress will tell you how to decline further emails.
- Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, including credit card numbers entered on the /shop page, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide us online. To protect your information once your transaction is complete, MediaXpress stores your information on an off-line server stored securely behind our firewall. There is no external access to this information and its internal access is strictly monitored.